The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

I've never played Minecraft and think Notch is just ...a fat guy. With money. Yeah, just like Gabe. I rated this 0 because ... it's horrible boring. You don't deserve Front Page, even though all that butthurt is so delicious. Sorry bro, maybe next time.

Somewhere In Chile Somewhere In Chile

i love Chile!

Go chileans! (Like me :D)

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Actually

FabledWaltz speak some serious truth in there. Maybe, it wasn't needed to offend or say anything about the creator of this animation, but it is true that games do not take completely your life, unless you let them. You fell over playing and playing and playing. I mean, i play a lot, online and sometins solo. But, that dosn't mean i will stop hanging with my friends, going out with my girlfriend, learning stuff or studying. You just couldn't control or manage your time between Life and Games.
Oh, btw, games that have some kind of non-online multiplayer are really friendship makers. I mean, if playing with 3 other friends at the same time, having fun blowing each others faces isn't reproductive or adds value to the friendship, then wath is it?
I don't want to be mean, but you let yourself control by games. Maybe tons of people go trough this, but that's just a person with low self control. Letting yourself do nothing but sit, eat, sleep (barely) and play games, instead of doing something else, shows you have no lead on your life, no direction. Sorry, but this flash just prooves how wrong you where, i mean, if you didn't noticed you haved a Game Addiction problem in 30 years, you my friend, are sick. There should be some more anti-gaming addiction centers on other countrys besied Japan. :)

'Whirlpool Chicken' 'Whirlpool Chicken'

Poor...

...little chiken :(

Extreme Walrus Stunts!1-3 Extreme Walrus Stunts!1-3

T_______T

Poor litle-fat walrus :'(

Kill Yourself @ Work Kill Yourself @ Work

... That's it?

Great animation, and kinda LOL, but too short men. Do tons of this, and you'll get something gooood :P

Run To The Other Side Run To The Other Side

zomfghsdfg

OMFG! even when the girl is a simple loop, the background actually changes.
I loved the change between colors o:!
nice ... but ... did she got to the other side? :S

CyborgCactus responds:

well the other side was the color. it was sort of a wizard of oz type thing. im glad you liked it, thanks :)

Raptor Burgers Raptor Burgers

MMMHNO!

what ... the ... HELL!
I mean, great animation, but what's going on with the history? xD!
That was soooo weird. :)

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

XD.

Walk in the Woods Walk in the Woods

That ... WAS,,,

So disturbing! xD
It looked really cute and no-dying animals movie ... but it is besides gross, fun and goreish xD!
Great animation! 5/5 and favs! ;D

Talk to Me Talk to Me

OMG SICK!

Man, loved the animation, loved the story itself. It got me expected all the way :P ... but ... too short :( .

IT WAS SICK MEN! :P