The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

I've never played Minecraft and think Notch is just ...a fat guy. With money. Yeah, just like Gabe. I rated this 0 because ... it's horrible boring. You don't deserve Front Page, even though all that butthurt is so delicious. Sorry bro, maybe next time.

Somewhere In Chile Somewhere In Chile

i love Chile!

Go chileans! (Like me :D)

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Actually

FabledWaltz speak some serious truth in there. Maybe, it wasn't needed to offend or say anything about the creator of this animation, but it is true that games do not take completely your life, unless you let them. You fell over playing and playing and playing. I mean, i play a lot, online and sometins solo. But, that dosn't mean i will stop hanging with my friends, going out with my girlfriend, learning stuff or studying. You just couldn't control or manage your time between Life and Games.
Oh, btw, games that have some kind of non-online multiplayer are really friendship makers. I mean, if playing with 3 other friends at the same time, having fun blowing each others faces isn't reproductive or adds value to the friendship, then wath is it?
I don't want to be mean, but you let yourself control by games. Maybe tons of people go trough this, but that's just a person with low self control. Letting yourself do nothing but sit, eat, sleep (barely) and play games, instead of doing something else, shows you have no lead on your life, no direction. Sorry, but this flash just prooves how wrong you where, i mean, if you didn't noticed you haved a Game Addiction problem in 30 years, you my friend, are sick. There should be some more anti-gaming addiction centers on other countrys besied Japan. :)

Demon Shift Demon Shift

Great game, but really dull ending.

Quietus II Quietus II

Loved the difficulty on this, great game. Got about 400 and something deaths, hardest level was the last one. The controls felt great, I have no idea why people says they're horrible. Found them tight and pretty responsive. Faved.

Johnny Upgrade Johnny Upgrade

Okay, I laughed really hard with the beginning. So, it's a really nice game, great idea. The saddest part was finally ending it and receiving just credits. A short animation would've been awesome. Besides from that, it could have been longer and harder. It took a couple minutes and wasn't hard at all. :D

Holding on - Carl565 Holding on - Carl565

Actually...

it's an awesome song. Love the change from the begining to the end, which is like a really fast paced song upong a slowly calm one. You should make this a lot longer, even combine both parts later on the song. The slow piano theme with the fast tone on the beginning, I think that would actually be an awesome piece. Keep it going bro, and make song longers! Haha!

carl565 responds:

thanks for the criticism, i appreciate it! im glad that you like the pace of the song. in my opinion, this song could be a little longer, but it would get too repetitive. Im sure you could understand. Thanks again for the review!

Fantasy-Virus Fantasy-Virus

Fucking awesome.

Bloody Anne Bloody Anne

Wonderfull.

This is really great, but i'm a detailist and the dagger looks weird being on that angle, like between her legs. Shouldn't it be like ... from outside the left leg?

AlvinHew responds:

Depends how it's positioned on the body. The swords sheaths are positioned on the outside of her leg, but the dagger is positioned on the inside.

michael the friendly ghost michael the friendly ghost

haha

Really funny :). I actually think it isn't a great deal that he died today ...
Because, his fame time happened a long time ago, and he'll be remembered for it, i loved that Michael Jackson, not the actuall one, with his racist issues, and child molester thingies..

peixeaquatico responds: